YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This Web Site – CLJ Law - ( www.cljlaw.com ), including all of its features and content (the "Web Site") is a service made available by CLJ Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. ("the Provider") and all content, information and software ("Content") provided on and through this Web Site may be used solely under the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions of Use"):-
1. You agree to keep confidential and take the necessary measures to secure your Web Site username and password, and not to divulge your username and password to other persons. Disclosure of a password allows others to view, alter your account records, may result in reduction of your account usage limits and your account being suspended.
2. In any case, you agree to be responsible for all usage of the Web Site authenticated with your username and password.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, disseminate, distribute, sell or use the Content to create other database(s) or print publications and your use of the Web Site shall be in strict compliance with the provisions of the Copyright Act 1987 (Act 332).
4. You may use this Web Site for the purposes of rendering legal advice, preparing for courtroom litigation, or researching for professional or academic purposes and not for any other use unless specifically authorised.
5. Your usage limit is in accordance with the package you have subscribed to. In the event your annual usage from any single database is exceeded prior to the expiry of your subscription, you may top-up your account at a fixed rate per MB.
6. You may not set robots, crawlers or software agents to retrieve the Content.
7. You accept and acknowledge that use beyond the scope of the permission granted by these terms would not be lawful authorised access.
8. This Web Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Web Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. The Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
9. Certain sections of this Web Site require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide the Provider with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform the Provider of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless otherwise specified in writing. The Provider does not permit a) anyone other than you to use the sections requiring registration through the use of your name or password; or b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network or otherwise unless express permission has been given in writing. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use. If you believe there has been unauthorized use, you must notify the Provider immediately.
10. The following applies to Postings in any interactive areas of the Web Site.
10.1. Postings to be Lawful.
If you participate in interactive areas on this Web Site, you shall not post, publish, upload or distribute any messages, data, information, text, graphics, links or other material ("Postings") which is unlawful or abusive in any way, including but not limited to any Postings that are defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inclusive of hate speech, or would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or give rise to liability or violate any local, state, federal or international law, or the regulations of any Securities and Exchange Commission, such as the Malaysian Securities Commission, any rules of any securities exchange either intentionally or unintentionally. The Provider reserves the right to delete your Postings at any time for any reason without permission from you.
10.2. Postings to be in Your Name.
Your Postings shall be accompanied by your name and shall not be posted anonymously. Participants in interactive areas shall not misrepresent their identity or their affiliation with any person or entity.
10.3. No Monitoring of Postings.
The Provider has no obligation to edit, monitor or screen Postings and is not responsible for the content in such Postings or any content linked from such Postings. Notwithstanding the foregoing the Provider reserves the right to examine from time to time, some or all, interactive areas for adherence to the Terms and Conditions of Use and to remove any materials that may be objectionable or violate the Terms and Conditions of Use.
11. All use of this Web Site is subject to Clause 7.2 (Disclaimer) and Clause 7.3 (Limit) of the Terms of Trade posted at www.cljlaw.com.
12. The Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Updated versions of the Terms and Conditions of Use will appear on this Web Site and will take effect immediately. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Terms and Conditions of Use and the continued use of this Web Site will constitute your consent to such changes.
13. The use of this Web Site is governed by Malaysian law.